Your FiOS® by Frontier equipment includes (1) a DVR Set-Top Box (Digital Video Recorder) or a Non-DVR Set-Top Box, and (2) a remote control.
Here are instructions for using your Set-Top Box:
Be sure to download your channel guide.
You probably have an HD or DVR Set-Top Box:
- High Definition (HD) Set-Top Boxes provide all the features of the Standard Definition Set-Top Box, plus HD content.
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Set-Top Boxes provide all the features of the High Definition Set-Top Box. Plus they can record shows and pause and rewind live TV.
If you use an SD Set-Top Box, your equipment is still supported by Frontier:
- Standard Definition (SD) Set-Top Boxes provide digital audio and video quality. SD gives you access to:
- the FiOS® TV Interactive Media Guide
- over 45 all-digital music channels
- Pay-Per-View or On Demand shows.
A CableCARD is also available from Frontier Communications for a small charge per month. It gives you access to certain encrypted HD and SD digital programs without the need for a Set-Top Box. However, it does not support features like Video On Demand or Parental Controls.
For instructions on how to restart several specific set-top box models and resolve problems, choose your model below.
|Arris VMS 1100 HD||Arris IPC 1100 HD||Cisco CHS 335 HD|
|Cisco CHS435HDC||Motorola 2500 SD||Motorola 2708 SD DVR|
|Motorola 6200 HD||Motorola 6416 HD DVR||Motorola 7100-P1 HD|
|Motorola 7100-P2 HD||Motorola 7216 HD DVR||Motorola QIP7100|
Energy Efficiency Information
The FiOS® marks are owned by Verizon Trademark Services LLC and used under license.