When you have an issue to troubleshoot, your first choice can be our Automated Troubleshooting tool. You’ll be able to quickly and easily resolve many common FiOS® TV issues, such as missing channels or pixelation.
To use Automated Troubleshooting, go to our Troubleshooting page and log in with your Frontier ID if prompted.
If Automated Troubleshooting does not fix your issue, here are some tips on solving other specific problems:
- Press Menu on the remote and scroll down to Help. Also check out Channel 131 to see what's new.
- Reset or reboot your FiOS TV equipment
- Pixelated or tiled TV image
- Can't watch special programs or sporting events
- Remote control not working
- On-screen channel guide missing
For more help, we're here to support you 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call our FiOS Technical Support team at 1.877.462.0488.
The FiOS® marks are owned by Verizon Trademark Services LLC and used under license.