Here’s how to stream much of your live TV and On Demand content wherever you are, whenever you want. You can watch on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
You have two options to watch TV Everywhere content:
- Use your Frontier ID to sign in to TV Everywhere offerings like HBOGO, WatchESPN, CNNgo, Fox News, WatchABC, NBC, and more than 100 other web sites and apps from top entertainment brands. Frontier TV subscribers with qualified video subscription packages have access to many more such channels than other video service providers offer. Check here to explore which channels are available.
- Download the free FrontierTV mobile app ( iOS version or Android version) to access more than 100 live streaming channels, tens of thousands of On Demand titles, TV Listings, and access other advanced features. You can also download your On Demand purchases or rentals using the app, and watch later with no internet connection required! Find out how.
Check out this quick summary of the FrontierTV app and web site capabilities, or go directly to tv.frontier.com and see for yourself.
Live-stream content from many major networks, On Demand content from channels you subscribe to, and On Demand movies and rentals that you purchase. Here are some tips to get the most out of Frontier TV Everywhere:
- Download your movies and programs using the app when you have internet access, then watch them when you have no internet access. Find out how.
- Make sure your content package includes the networks you want to watch. Content is available to you based on your content package.
- Remember that not all TV channels offer TV Everywhere video.
- Some networks may not have given Frontier the authorization to provide TV Everywhere video over an open network. This means there may be some channels you can watch at home on your wireless network, but not outside your home on an open network.
- Check the programs you want to watch if you're planning to stream. The networks decide whether or not they will offer a live feed or pre-recorded episodes of some of their programs.
- Keep watching our site for updates. Frontier is always working to expand the number of networks and programs available to you. As a registered user, you will see a complete list of all networks available. New programming will be added to the list as it becomes available.
- Frontier TV Everywhere is free to Frontier video subscribers, unlike services such as Netflix or Hulu.
Anywhere you have an internet connection: your house, the office, a shopping mall, hotel, airport, coffee shop. You'll get the best service with your in-home Wi-Fi where Frontier can control the quality of wireless signal.
Watching TV Everywhere on your smartphone or tablet may count against your mobile data plan, so check your plan first. Frontier has no access to your plan and can't know whether you have exceeded your data plan. You are responsible for all charges from your mobile carrier.
You can avoid using data by downloading your On Demand purchases or rentals using the app when you have an internet connection, then watching later without an internet or data connection. Find out how.
- Operating System:
- Windows 7, 8.x or 10 with .NET Framework 4.0
- MacOS 10.11.6 or newer
- Google Chrome for Windows or MacOS
- Windows: CPU 2.4GHZ, 4GB Memory DRAM, GPU Open GL v1.5 w/256MB, connected speakers
- Macintosh: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4GHz, 4GB Memory DRAM, GPU OpenGL interface w/256MB, connected speakers
- Limitations for Windows:
- Windows 10 with 4th, 5th and 6th generation Intel HD GPUs will not render video on playback
- iOS version 10.3 and higher (compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch)
- Android version 5.1 and higher