You have a lot of options with Whole-Home DVR from Frontier® TV / Vantage™ TV:
- Record up to four shows at once on a single DVR, then play them back in any room in your home.
- Pause a recorded show in one room, and continue watching it in another.
Here’s how to do it:
- To pause or rewind live TV from any receiver, simply press the Pause or Rewind buttons on your remote. You can pause live TV for up to 60 minutes. Press Play to restart your program.
- To begin recording the program you're watching from any receiver, press RECORD on your Frontier remote. Press STOP to end the recording at any time.
- Whole-Home DVR even lets you schedule a program recording or series recording right from your Frontier program guide.