No worries! Our Tech Support team can retrieve your current username and password for you or we can assist you in changing it. Just contact us and we'll walk you through the process. Please note, for your security your password cannot be sent via email. We need to speak to you by phone to confirm your identity.
Password change tips: To increase your account security, your password:
- Must be 8–20 characters in length
- Cannot contain any spaces
- Must include at least one number and one letter
- Cannot contain your user ID, first name, last name or the answer to your security question
- Cannot include more than 3 of the same letters/numbers in a row (i.e. "blt22222" is not acceptable but "blt2255" is)
- Cannot include 4 consecutive characters on the keyboard (i.e. "asdfg33CAT" is unacceptable)
Note: If Frontier determines that your password is too easy for others to guess (e.g. "baseball1" and "abcd1234"), you will prompted to choose another password.