Frontier Yahoo! Mail is Frontier's Web-based email service. You can access your Frontier Yahoo! Mail account from any computer connected to the Internet and with a Web browser (such as Internet Explorer version 8, Mozilla Firefox version 4, or Safari).
To access your Frontier Yahoo! Mail account:
- Go to https://webmail.frontier.com
- Enter your complete Frontier, FrontierNet, Citlink, Newnorth, Epix, or GVNI email address and password ► Click Log in.
To open an email: Click either the sender’s name or the subject.
To delete a message in your Inbox (or any other folder in Frontier Yahoo! Mail): Place a checkmark in the box to the left of the message in question. Click Delete located just above the email messages. The messages you delete will be moved to your Trash folder.
To empty your Trash: Right-click the Trash icon on the left-hand side of the screen and select Empty Trash or place a checkmark in the box to the left of each message and click the Trash Can icon. You will not be able to recover the messages after they have been removed from the Trash.
To send a new message:
- Click the Compose Message tab and select Message. A new message window will appear.
- Enter the address of the recipient by typing it into the To: field, or click the + sign next to the To: field to access your Contacts List and click to select the recipient’s address. If you are sending your message to more than one recipient, follow the same procedure to enter another address in the To: field or the Cc: or Bcc:(blind copy) fields. (The recipients entered into the To and Cc fields will not be able to view the Bcc fields).
- Type the topic of your message in the Subject field (if you wish) and type the message in the Text window below.
- Click the Send button (near the top of the window). The message will then be transmitted and you will see a Message Sent window.
To send an attachment with your email:
- Click Compose. Make sure to include the recipient’s email address in the To: field, a subject, and a message in the message window.
- To add an attachment to the message, click the Attachments button to the right of the Send button.
- Click on the Attach Files button. This will bring up the directory of files in your computer (or a removable disk that you specify). Find the file you wish to attach and select it by clicking it. Click Open.
- Click Send, and the message and attachment will be sent.
Once you are done with Frontier Yahoo! Mail, simply click the Sign Out link near the top of the page.
By all means, please try Frontier Yahoo! Mail before you go on your travels. You can use this page at home, work, away, wherever!
Here's a quick video to show you how to compose and send mail in Frontier Yahoo! Mail:
Here's another video to show you how to forward your Frontier Yahoo! Mail messages to another email account: