While you are in Outlook Express:
- Click File ► Identities ► Add New Identity.
- Enter a name for this particular identity (one to represent one of your new email addresses) ► Click OK.
- You will be asked if you want to switch to this new identity ► Click Yes.
- Choose the option to create a new Internet account ► Click Next.
- Enter your display name — this is that name that appears on all of your outgoing email ► Click Next.
- Enter the new email address ► Click Next.
- At the top, you should see the following:
My incoming mail server is a POP3 server
Incoming mail (POP3): pop3.frontier.com
Outgoing mail (SMTP): smtp.frontier.com
Account name: your email address
Password: enter your password for this account
- Click Next ► Finish ► Tools ► Accounts ► Click Mail tab at the top.
- You should now be on the Mail tab portion of the Internet Accounts window. With your Frontier mail account highlighted ► Click Properties.
- Click the Servers tab at the top of the window.
- In the Outgoing Mail Server section of the page, place a checkmark in the box to the left of My Server Requires Authentication.
- Click the Settings button to the right of the “My server requires authentication statement”.
- Under Logon Information, make sure “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” is selected.
- Click OK ► Apply ► OK ► Close.
Repeat the steps above for creating each additional account. To switch from one identity to another to check email ► Click File ► Switch Identity ► Choose the account that you want to check.