In order to configure the ports for games and applications, you will need to do the following:
DISCLAIMER: Frontier is not responsible for investigating the appropriate ports to forward for any given application or the functionality of applications after port forwarding has been enabled.
- Using your web browser, launch the router's Web management interface located at http://192.168.254.254 and log in with the appropriate username and password (frequently, "admin" is both the username and password).
- Click Security on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click Address Translation on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select Port Forwarding (NAPT) ► Click Configure to the right of Port Forwarding (NAPT).
- Review the list of available applications. If the application you desire is present ► Click on the application to add it to the "Enabled Applications" list! If the application you desire is not present ► Click Add a Custom Forwarding Entry.
- Under Add/Edit entry ► Select either the service or protocol and TCP/UDP ports, whichever is applicable to your situation. If you select "protocol and TCP/UDP ports", be sure to enter the appropriate range of port numbers for your situation.
- Select either "redirect selected protocol / service to this router" or "redirect selected protocol / service to IP address", whichever is applicable to your situation. If you select "redirect selected protocol / service to IP address", be sure to enter the appropriate IP address.
- Click Apply.