You can go to www.frontierwifi.com to safely and securely purchase a My Wi-Fi access pass. Different amounts of time are available depending on your needs and budget:
- 1 hour—$1.99
- 1 day—$4.99
- 2 days—$9.99
- 7 days—$19.99
- 30 days—$29.99
All passes are active only for the stated time period. A pass begins at the time of purchase and expires at the end of the stated period. For example, a 2 day pass will expire 48 hours after the pass is purchased, regardless of the level activity on the network.
In the middle of something? Don't worry. When your pre-paid time expires you will be presented with the option to purchase additional time on the Replenish page of the Frontier My Wi-Fi web site.
Better yet, if you're a Frontier High-Speed Internet customer, you can add unlimited monthly Wi-Fi service to your account for one low price of $9.99 a month. Find out more and sign up today.
You can purchase your Wi-Fi access with a MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit card. Here is some other information you will need while signing up:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Current email address (this will be the email address you log in with)
Note: If you have additional email addresses and you want to use the Frontier My Wi-Fi service with those addresses, you will need to contact Customer Service at 1.800.921.8101 to add the wireless product to those addresses.
- Password (you will choose this)
- Security Question—answer one of the following:
- What are the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)?
- What is your mother's maiden name?
- What is your pet's name?
- What is the make of your first car?
- Your Credit Card Information. If you are asked for your billing address, this is the address where your credit card statement is mailed. You will also be asked for your Credit Card Verification number. Turn your card over, and in the bar where your signature appears, there is a series of numbers. The last three (sometimes four) digits from this line will be your verification number.
If for any reason the transaction fails, you will be able to try again using a different credit card.
You must click to agree with Wireless Acceptable Use Policy during the sign up process and adhere to the policy in order to utilize the Frontier My Wi-Fi service. You can read the policy online.
You can buy access time, or you can buy a Pre-Paid Wireless Data Card for yourself or as a gift for someone else. There is a series of numbers and letters on the back of the card called a promotional code. Enter this code in the Promotional Code field on the FrontierWiFi.com web site to gain access the Frontier My Wi-Fi network for whatever amount of time is available on the Pre-Paid Card.