Tip: You can do this in the MyFrontier Mobile app, too.
Sign up for Auto Pay and rest assured your bill is paid on time each month, automatically.
If you're not signed in to the Enterprise Portal, click Sign In at the top of any frontier.com page and log in with your Frontier ID and password. (Don't have a Frontier ID yet? Follow these easy instructions.)
|Set Up Auto Pay
||Change Auto Pay Settings
Important: Your automatic payments will begin with your next billing cycle, so you will need to pay your current balance manually.
- Click Billing tab.
- Click My Payments on task bar and click Sign up for Auto Pay.
- Choose your Payment method (or choose to add a new one).
- Choose your Payment to be applied date.
- Click Continue, and if everything is correct click Confirm.
- Click My Payments near top of screen and select Manage Auto Pay.
- Click Edit Auto Pay.
- Make changes to payment method (credit card, debit card, checking account), payment date (pay 1–10 days before the due date) or amount to pay (amount due on statement or other fixed amount).
- Save changes.