When you can't answer your phone, Call Forward Unanswered/No Answer ets you to redirect incoming calls to another number. Only unanswered calls will be forwarded to the number you designate.
- Dial 9 2 from a Touchtone phone or 1 1 9 2 from a Rotary/Pulse.
- Listen for a special dial tone, then enter the number of rings to allow before forwarding.
- Dial the number that you want your calls forwarded to.
- Call Forwarding is activated when someone answers the number you dialed. If you receive a busy signal or no answer, hang up and try the first two steps within two minutes.
- You will get a confirmation tone indicating that this option is activated.
For Rochester: To change the amount of times your phone rings before your calls are forwarded:
- For Seneca Gorham: Dial 5 2.
- For Rochester: Dial 4 4.
- Dial 4 0 from a Touchtone phone or 1 1 4 0 from a Rotary/Pulse phone.
- Listen for a second dial tone and then dial the number of seconds (from 5 to 60) to wait before your unanswered calls are forwarded (your phone rings every 5 seconds).
- Listen for a confirmation tone.
- Dial 9 3 from a Touchtone phone or 1 1 9 3 from a Rotary/Pulse phone and listen for a confirmation tone.
- For Seneca Gorham: Dial 5 3.
- For Rochester: Dial 4 5.