Check this page for solutions to issues with online payments and your Frontier ID.
I lost internet access while making a payment
Don't worry. Your payment is not complete until you reach the confirmation page. If you lose access during your payment, click My Payments > Payment History. If a payment was processed, you'll see it at the top of the list. If it isn't there, it's safe to submit another payment. You won't be charged twice.
My checking account has insufficient funds
If this happens, we'll re-submit your payment once. If the payment fails again, your bill will not be paid. Your bank may charge you a service fee.
To avoid a failed payment, log in to My Account with your Frontier ID and password. Make a one-time payment with a different credit card or bank account. Click My Payments > Make a Payment and follow the steps on the screen. For detailed instructions, see Make an Online Payment.
My account is past due
Contact Frontier customer service to avoid an interruption of service. Paying online or by phone will get your account up to date the fastest.
I can't edit my Auto Pay settings
- If you set up automatic payments with a customer service agent, and you want to make changes, there's an extra step to take. Delete your existing Auto Pay rule and create a new one.
- You can edit your new Auto Pay rule by logging in to My Account and clicking My Payments > Manage Auto Pay. Click Edit Auto Pay to change your payment method and the date you want to pay.
I need to resolve a billing dispute
- If you disagree with your payment history or balance due, contact customer service. We'll work with you to settle the problem.
- If your service is suspended, chat with us online or call us.
- If your account is suspended for lack of payment, speak with customer service and pay by phone for the fastest action. Your service will be restored once your full payment is received and verified.
I'm concerned about my privacy and security
Here's how we protect your Frontier account:
- We encrypt your financial information and store it in our secured database.
- We partially mask your information (e.g., XXXXXX1234) when presenting it in My Account.
- We process your payment by sending encrypted data through a secure banking network connection.
Using My Account will not cause you to receive spam email. You can opt out of non-billing related, informational emails at any time. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
I never received my Frontier ID verification
- Sign in, go to the My Account page, and click the link in the alert banner to "Re-send verification email."
- Check your email inbox and spam folder for an email from Frontier Communications.
- If the email is not there, please contact customer service.
I can't log in with my Frontier ID
Make sure you've completed the process by clicking the link in your verification email. If you haven't received the email, see I never received my Frontier ID verification above.
I can't access my account online—even though I've gotten in before
- Check your internet connection.
- Check your credentials: Access the Frontier login page and select the Frontier ID / Username Forgot? link.
- If your login works, but you don't see your account information, your services may have been suspended due to non-payment. Please contact customer service to make payment arrangements and restore your account access.
Note: You can make a one-time payment online. Your payment will post same day, and your service will be restored once your full payment is received and verified.
- If payment is due and you can't get to your account, the best option is to call customer service to pay by phone. You may also:
For any other issues, please contact Frontier customer service.