You can add up to 7 favorite login credentials on the main screen in Secure PWD. These 7 favorites are usually your most-used login credentials. When you add a new entry, your password will go directly to your favorites, if there is space.
If you add a password, and there is no space left in your favorites, you can remove a favorite and add a new one following these steps:
- In the Secure PWD app, go to the entry you would like to remove from your favorites.
- Tap the filled in to remove it from your favorites.
- Go back to your favorites, and you'll see that the favorite is no longer there.
- Go to the password you want to add, and tap the empty to add the new favorite.
If you have Secure PWD installed on multiple devices, you can connect multiple devices and sync your data. For each device, you can choose a different list of favorites.
- Click on Passwords on the left hand menu.
- Click .
- Click on and choose one of the credit/debit card icons (see below), depending on the issuer of your card.
- Enter the Cardholder Name, Card Number, PIN, Expiration Date, CVV and any notes you may have and click Save.
|Your device||Add a new entry|
Tip: Add a web address to your entry for quick access to a site. In the Secure PWD main view, click on your color-coded globe icon to go directly to the web site.
Note: In addition to passwords, you can also save Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, PIN & PUK codes, and Wi-Fi and WLAN keys.
|Your device||Edit an entry|
These instructions are for an iOS device only:
- In the Secure PWD app, tap the favorite you want, then , or swipe left or right to see your list of entries.
- Tap on the entry.
- Tap . Your username is now on the clipboard.
- On the web site's login page, paste in your username in the username field.
- Go back to Secure PWD and tap . Your password is now on the clipboard.
- On the web site's login page, paste in your password in the password field to log in.