Returning your Frontier equipment is easy. When you call us to change your service or add more set-top boxes (STBs), Frontier will automatically send shipping boxes to your home. Here's everything you need to know.
Follow these easy steps:
- Call 1.800.921.8101 and tell us what type of change you'd like to make to your Frontier service.
- We'll identify all the Frontier equipment you have—such as broadband routers, DVRs and STBs—and tell you which items you need to return to us.
- We'll send you a prepaid mailing box(es) and fully-addressed sticker(s) via UPS Ground to arrive at your home within 5–7 days.
- Pack up your equipment as directed and send it back to Frontier via UPS.
- Return your equipment within 30 days to avoid fees for unreturned equipment. If we do not receive your equipment, fees are charged 30 days after your order is completed.
- Our mailing boxes and address labels are the only way to return equipment.
- Do not send to any other address.
- Do not drop off at any Frontier location.