Log in to pay your Frontier bill each month, or choose to set up Auto Pay and do it automatically.
Once you enter and save your payment information, you’re all set to pay your bill online.
Tip: You can do this in the MyFrontier Mobile app, too.
First, Sign In to My Account.
To make a payment manually (once or each month):
- Select My Payments near the top of the screen, and then select Make a Payment
- Choose your Payment Amount and select Last Bill Amount, Current Balance, Past Due Balance, or you may select Other and enter an amount to pay
- Select the date from the Payment Date field that you would like to make your payment. Make sure you schedule your payment on or before the due date to avoid possible late fees. Your payment will be processed immediately for any payment scheduled same day or on the day your requested for any scheduled payments. We post your payment to the billing system on the payment date you choose.
- Select your saved Payment method or add a new one, and then select the Submit button
- We will send a confirmation email to the email address associated with your account. You can also Print a copy of the confirmation for your records. Your Payment confirmation number is displayed immediately.
To edit a payment after you’ve scheduled it:
- Select My Payments in My Account, and then select Payment Activity
- If your latest payment is a Scheduled payment, select Edit to choose a different payment method, change the amount, or the payment date
- If the payment is marked In Progress, it is about to be processed and cannot be changed
Is your account disconnected? If you have received a notice of disconnect, or your account has been disconnected and you are making a payment to restore services, Frontier recommends you make a payment by calling Collections at 1.800.921.8105 or via our automated pay-by-phone payment service at 1.800.801.6652.