The FRONTIER MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGES section of your bill includes services billed on a recurring monthly basis:
- Video Service
- Internet Service
- Voice Service
- DISH® Satellite Television Services (charges supplied to Frontier by DISH)
- Promotional or Discount Rate with end date. If you have a contract, you'll find your contract end date here.
- Equipment Charges (Set-Top Box, DVR and Router or Modem Charges)
- Premium or Promotional Services (including HBO, STARZ or EPIX, Showtime or CINEMAX)
- Non-Listing (an unlisted telephone number)
- Features (including Call Forwarding, Caller ID or Call Waiting. These may be listed separately or as part of a bundled service.)
- Inside Wire Maintenance (charge for maintaining the wiring within your home used for accessing telecommunications services)
Here is an example of the Frontier Monthly Service Charges section on page 3 of a Frontier residential bill.