When you make a claim, you will receive a pre-paid shipping label (mailed or sent via email) to send your protected equipment to our depot for repair. There are no extra expenses for this process, other than the service fee associated with the device plan. Note: All desktop computers and TVs over 37" will be serviced in your home by a technician.
- Determining whether to repair or replace: This will depend on the age and brand of the device and the type of repair needed.
- Length of time to repair: While it depends on the type of equipment, repairs usually take fewer than 7 business days.
There is an $89 service fee (charged at the time of the claim) that applies as follows:
- The $89 fee applies to all flat panel TVs (LCD, LED and Plasma), computers, laptops, tablets, netbooks, set-top boxes and monitors, but not to other accessories or home phones.
- Claims for eReaders and gaming consoles carry a $49 service fee.
- Note: There is no deductible.
Service fee terms:
- Must be paid and received in advance of the service being provided.
- May be paid by credit card, check or money order.
- Does not apply to the repair or replacement of a telephone, caller ID unit, remote control, game controller, keyboard, mouse or FiOS® backup battery.
To order Frontier Device Protection, call 1.888.620.3663. For more detailed information and pricing, see shop frontier.com.