When you make a claim, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label (mailed or sent via email) to send your equipment to be repaired. The only charge is the service fee associated with the device plan. Note: All desktop computers and TVs over 37" will be serviced in your home by a technician.
- Determining whether to repair or replace: This will depend on the age and brand of the device and the type of repair needed.
- Length of time to repair: While it depends on the type of equipment, repairs usually take fewer than 7 business days.
There is an $89 service fee (charged at the time of the claim) that applies as follows:
- The $89 fee applies to all flat panel TVs (LCD, LED and Plasma), computers, laptops, tablets, netbooks, set-top boxes and monitors, but not to other accessories or home phones.
- There is a $49 service fee for eReaders and gaming consoles.
- Note: There is no deductible.
Service fee terms:
- Must be paid and received in advance of the service being provided.
- May be paid by credit card, check or money order.
- Does not apply to the repair or replacement of a telephone, caller ID unit, remote control, game controller, keyboard, mouse or backup battery.