To make a claim on malfunctioning or damaged equipment that's covered:
- Call 1.866.442.3179 between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. ET, 7 days a week (excluding national holidays).
- Speak directly with an agent who will guide you through the process.
- Claims cannot be submitted online at this time.
- You do not need to show proof of purchase.
- Frontier Secure covers most makes, models and manufacturers (that meet OS eligibility, in the case of an Internet device, or is an LCD, LED, or Plasma TV).
- There is a limit to the number of claims you may make.
- Each Frontier Device Protection Plan has its own 12-month aggregate claim limit. This means that during a 12-month period, starting with the initial claim, customers are limited to claims totaling no more than that amount.
- Please read the Terms of Service for more information.
- You cannot pay for an upgrade at the time of a claim in order to get a better replacement product.
- We repair or replace with like kind and quality.