If you ever want to uninstall Multi-Device Security, follow these instructions.
|Uninstall from Windows PC (not Windows 10)
- Select Add/Remove Programs from Control Panel.
- Select Multi-Device Security from list and click Uninstall.
|Uninstall from Windows 10 PC
- Select Apps & Features from Settings.
- Search for Multi-Device Security and click Uninstall.
|Uninstall from Mac
- Open Applications folder in Finder.
- Find and run Uninstall in Multi-Device Security folder. Authenticate as an administrative user when necessary.
|Uninstall from iOS device
- Touch and hold Multi-Device Security icon until it shakes.
- Tap x in upper left corner.
- Press Delete to confirm.
|Uninstall from Android device
- Tap Multi-Device Security app.
- Select More from menu.
- Tap Uninstall.