You can let Frontier Secure PWD auto-generate a password for you.
|Your device||Auto-generate a password|
- In the app, go to the entry you want to edit.
- Tap Edit or the edit pencil icon to open the entry for modification.
- In the password field, tap . This will let you see the current password for editing.
- Edit the password to what you desire, and tap on an Android or Done on an iOS device.
- Open the Frontier Secure PWD app on any of your devices.
- Click Settings from the menu, then Change Master Password.
- Type in your old master password.
- Type in a new master password.
- Confirm your new master password.
- Click Change.
- Once you have changed your Master Password on one device, you must use the new password on all your synchronized devices.
- If you had previously created a QR recovery code in the event you forget your master password, you must create a new QR recovery code for your newly created master password.
To recover your master password you must have previously created a QR recovery code. We have consciously chosen not to use security questions to allow you to recover your master password because it is easy to find correct answers to typical password reset questions by going through publicly available records about you or any traces you leave behind. Ultimately, security questions reduce your level of security, therefore we don't use them in Frontier Secure PWD.
|Your device||Recover your master password|