|Terms of Service Updates Summary|
|What You Need To Do|
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
- We've added a mutual arbitration clause, which applies to U.S. users and Latin American users outside of Brazil. Hopefully, disputes will never be an issue, but in the case of one, this allows a third-party arbitrator to help us resolve them. We've also added a class action waiver. These provisions are an important part of our relationship with you, so please read them carefully.
- We've specified the legal entity that provides each service to you. For some services, this may be a different entity than the entity that previously provided the service. We've also reserved the right to transfer the providing entity for each service in the future.
- General provisions that apply to billing, auto-renewal, and refunds have been added. Unless the additional terms for a service override the Terms of Service, these provisions apply to your use of our paid services.
- Applicability of Terms. If you are using our services on behalf of another account owner (e.g., as an administrator, consultant or analyst) or on behalf of a company, business or other entity, the Terms of Service apply to your activities and are binding on the account owner or entity.
- Indemnity for Non-Personal Use. If you are using our Services on behalf of a company, business or other entity, or if you are using our Services for commercial purposes, we've added an indemnity provision, which requires you and the entity to protect us against certain legal actions.
- We've updated our choice of law and forum provisions. For your use of our products and services governed by U.S. law, New York law now governs and New York, New York is the designated forum.