If you ever forget your primary Frontier username and password, don't worry! Our Tech Support team can retrieve them for you or assist you in changing them. For your protection, Frontier requires that you contact us directly for assistance in obtaining this information so we may verify your identity. Please call 1.877.462.0488.
Here are instructions for changing your passwords—and tips for a secure password.
|Type of Password||How to Change|
|Frontier ID password||
|Frontier email password||
If you forget this password, it cannot be reset without the help of a Frontier Customer Service agent. For your security, you will be asked to confirm your identity by phone before we can reset your password; you can't do it online.
|Wi-Fi network password||Follow these instructions for your specific Frontier-provided router to access its built-in software and change the password.|
Password change tips: For your security, your password:
- Must be 8–20 characters in length
- Cannot contain any spaces
- Must include at least one number and one capital letter
- Cannot contain your user ID, first name, last name or answer to your security question
- Cannot include more than 3 of the same letters/numbers in a row (e.g., "blt22222" is unacceptable)
- Cannot include 4 consecutive keyboard characters (e.g., "qwerty33CAT" is unacceptable)
If the Frontier Account Editor determines your password is too easy for others to guess, you will prompted to choose another password.