Did you forget both your primary Frontier username and password? Don't worry! Our Tech Support team can retrieve them for you or help you change them. You will have to contact us directly so we can be sure it's you. Please call 1.877.462.0488.
Here's how to change your password—and tips for creating a secure password.
|Type of Password||How to Change Your Password|
|Frontier ID password||
|Frontier email password||
Forgot your Frontier email password? You'll have to call us. For your security, you'll be asked to confirm your identity by phone before we can reset your password.
|Wi-Fi network password||Follow these instructions for your specific Frontier-provided router. We'll show you how to access its built-in software and change the password.|
Password change tips: For your security, your password:
- Must be 8–20 characters in length with no spaces
- Must include at least one number and one capital letter
- Cannot contain your user ID, first name, last name or answer to your security question
- Cannot include more than 3 of the same letters/numbers in a row, like 222 or bbb
- Cannot include 4 consecutive characters on the keyboard, like asdf or 1234
If the Frontier Account Editor decides your password is too easy to guess, you'll asked to choose another password.