Occasionally, you might find a charge on your bill that you’re unfamiliar with. Here are some less-common charges.
- Expired promotional plan: When your contract term expires, you’ll be charged our everyday low monthly rates.
- New or changed service(s): Typically activation or setup charges from adding or changing a service.
- On demand and event charges: Fees for pay-per-view, video rental or video purchases.
- Toll charge: International call, collect call, and directory assistance call fees.
- Early termination fee: Charges for cancelling service before the end of a special promotional offer.
- Late payment fee: Fees due for missed or late payments. Call us at 800-801-6652 to check your balance or make a payment.
- Returned check fee: Charges for bank drafts or checks returned to Frontier because your financial institution was unable to process your payment.
- Convenience fee: A fee of up to $10 for using a Frontier agent to pay your bill over the phone.