Track the status of your new service or equipment order online—with or without logging in to your Frontier account. Use any one of the following options:
- Frontier.com: From the top menu on any page of our website, click Support (next to Shop and My Account). Select Order Status.
- Help Center: Click Order Status at the top of any page in the Help Center.
- MyFrontier mobile app: Tap the menu icon and Help Center, then select Order Status.
- My Account: Residential customers click the Account Summary menu and choose Check Order Status.
Enterprise Portal: Business customers click the My Account tab on the task bar, then choose Check Order Status.
How to find your order:
If you are not logged in to your Frontier account:
- Click Order Status on Frontier.com or the Help Center
- Order Number—You received this by phone or email when you placed your order
- Service Address Zip Code—Zip Code for the location where you receive Frontier service
- Last Name or Business Name—The last name of the account owner or the business name
- Account Number
- Click the checkbox that says "I'm not a robot"
- Click Check Status.
If you are logged in to your Frontier account, click Check Order Status in the Account Summary menu.
What you'll see:
Your Order Status includes:
- Order Number
- Order Date
- Status: In-Progress, Completed, or Cancelled. Hover over the status to see an explanation.
Order details listed:
- Phone Number associated with order (click Edit to change the number, then click Save)
- Appointment Date/Time (if you have one)
- To cancel your appointment, please call us
- To reschedule your appointment*:
- Click Edit next to the appointment time
- Select a new date and time and click Save
- Completion Date or estimated completion date
- Products Ordered
- Products Removed
*Note: You may not reschedule an appointment time that is set to happen within 24 hours.
To cancel your order, please call us.