Below, we give an overview of the information on your monthly bill and provide a detailed explanation for each section.
The Account Summary section provides a view of your current charges and the charges from the previous billing period.
- Billing Date: The date the bill was created and the start of your bill cycle.
- New Charges Due Date: The date any new charges are required to be paid.
- Previous Balance: The amount billed for the previous month.
- Payments Received Thru M/DD/YY: Payments Frontier has applied to your account as of the date shown.
- Balance Forward: The previous balance less any payments received since your last bill.
- New Charges: Service charges for the current billing period.
- Total Amount Due: The balance forward amount plus new charges.
Note: Balance Forward charges are considered overdue and need to be paid immediately.
Monthly Service Charges
This section lists your monthly, recurring service charges and credits. Charges and credits may be related to services including, but not limited to:
- Video service
- Internet service
- Voice service
- Equipment charges
- Premium or promotional services (HBO, EPIX, Showtime, CINEMAX)
- Features (Call Forwarding, Caller ID, Call Waiting)
- Promotional or discount rates
- Bundle discounts
Promotional periods will be listed after the service. Example: Fiber Internet Gig Service Term M/DD/YY – M/DD/YY.
Promotional credit amounts include the discount amount and expiration date. Example: $15.00 discount through M/DD/YY.
Other Service Charges and Credits
One Time Charges and Credits
These charges and credits are shown in the “Other Service Charges and Credits” section. Additional details are typically listed on page 4 of your bill. One-time charges and credits include:
Partial Month Charges
These charges and credits are shown in the “Other Service Charges and Credits” section. Partial month charges may be incurred when you start a new service or change services prior to your bill date. This means that your next bill may include the extra days of service in addition to a full month of service. Partial monthly charges are determined by taking the total monthly charge and dividing it by 30 days.
Long Distance Plans and usage Charges
If you are charged for a call it will appear on your bill. Customers who have unlimited calls in their voice plan will not see individual calls displayed automatically on their bill. Additional call details are typically shown on page 4 of your bill including the date, time, duration and type of call, the place and number called, and the charge for each call. Log into My Account to review your complete call history.
Taxes and Other Charges
This section includes taxes and surcharges, which differ by state and services provided. Some are mandated by state, local and/or federal requirements (and may vary) while others may come from Frontier. Taxes are assessed on the full price of the service, not a discounted or promotional rate.
Full details are typically shown on page 4 of your bill. Here is an alphabetical list of the taxes and other charges you may see on your bill.
Occasionally, you may find a charge on your bill that you’re unfamiliar with. Here, you’ll find a summary of additional charges.