Before you install Frontier Multi-Device Security: You cannot have two anti-virus or multi-purpose security products from different companies installed on your computer.
- PC users: Frontier Multi-Device Security may detect and remove your anti-virus software during the installation process. You can manually remove your product by choosing Add/Remove Programs from the Control Panel.
- Mac users: You must remove your anti-virus software. Open a Finder window and navigate to Apps. Drag the anti-virus security app to your trash bin. If this doesn't work, go to Spotlight in the top right corner of your screen and type “remove <name of program>” (replace <name of program> with the name of the anti-virus software you are currently running), and then follow the prompts. You may need to authenticate as an administrative user during this process.
- iOS device users: Remove your anti-virus software through Device Settings or the App store.
- Android device users: Remove your anti-virus software through Device Settings or Google Play.
To Install Frontier Multi-Device Security:
- Log into the Frontier Multi-Device Security portal with the username and temporary password sent to you via email when you first ordered the product.
- If you didn't get a welcome email or you don't have your username, call our Support Team at 1.888.620.3663.
- If you forgot your password, click the Forgot your password? link on the login screen and enter your email assigned to the subscription. Check your email for a password reset link.
- Once logged in, click the Add Device button beneath your username.
- To activate Frontier Multi-Device Security on the device you're using, choose Mine or my child's device.
- To install the software on another device, click the Someone else's device button.
- Follow the instructions on your screen. Once downloaded, run the installer and follow the prompts to complete your installation. The software will show "Protected" once finished.