Here are instructions for changing your passwords—and tips for a secure password.
|Type of Password||How to Change|
|Frontier ID password||
|Frontier email password||
If you forget this password, it cannot be reset without the help of a Frontier Customer Service agent. For your security, you will be asked to confirm your identity by phone before we can reset your password; you can't do it online.
|Wi-Fi network password||Follow these instructions for your specific Frontier-provided router to access its built-in software and change the password.|
Password change tips: For your security, your password:
- Must be 8–20 characters in length
- Cannot contain any spaces
- Must include at least one number and one capital letter
- Cannot contain your user ID, first name, last name or answer to your security question
- Cannot include more than 3 of the same letters/numbers in a row (e.g., "blt22222" is unacceptable)
- Cannot include 4 consecutive keyboard characters (e.g., "qwerty33CAT" is unacceptable)
If the Frontier Account Editor determines your password is too easy for others to guess, you will prompted to choose another password.