Here are instructions for changing your passwords—and tips for a secure password.
Log In to Frontier ID sign-in page and click My Profile.
Click Change my password in Frontier ID, Password & Email Notifications section of page.
Enter your old password, enter new password, re-enter new password, and click Save.
See the video to make this really easy:
Log in to Frontier Account Editor* with your current email address and password.
Click Password in Account Management section and type in new password twice.
Click Change Password button.
Password change tips: For your security, your password:
- Must be 8–20 characters in length
- Cannot contain any spaces
- Must include at least one number and one capital letter
- Cannot contain your user ID, first name, last name or answer to your security question
- Cannot include more than 3 of the same letters/numbers in a row (e.g., "blt22222" is unacceptable)
- Cannot include 4 consecutive keyboard characters (e.g., "qwerty33CAT" is unacceptable)
If the Frontier Account Editor determines your password is too easy for others to guess, you will prompted to choose another password.