You can access and manage your Frontier account from your mobile devices using the MyFrontier mobile app. Download the app for free:
Log in to MyFrontier with your Frontier ID and password. If you don't have a Frontier ID, tap Create one! at the bottom of the log in screen.
For more help, see instructions for creating your Frontier ID.
Once you're registered it's easy to:
- Update your user profile and preferences
- Manage your billing and payments
- View, reschedule, or cancel your service appointment
- Customize your home network
- Troubleshoot your services
Log in, then tap the blue plus sign in the bottom right corner of the app to bring up the menu, and choose:
- Network—You can see the status of your network connection and devices.
- Troubleshooting—Let the app guide you through troubleshooting tips for your services.
- Preferences—Set your security passcode, reset your password, and more.
- Billing—See your current and past bills, set up Auto Pay, or make a payment now.
If you have an upcoming appointment with a Frontier technician, you'll see a reminder on the main screen. Need to change it? Tap Manage your appointment to open the Appointments screen. Choose either Reschedule or Cancel Appointment.
If you need to reschedule, you can choose from several available dates and times. Pick the one that works best for you.
All finished? Tap the blue plus sign to bring up the menu and choose Preferences, then choose Sign Out.