Activating your Set-Top Box (STB) is easy. The steps are the same whether you're:
- Upgrading to a new Frontier® service
- Adding a new STB to another TV
- Installing it yourself
- Having a Frontier technician install it for you
For Fiber TV customers:
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your STB and the other end to your TV.
- You'll see a series of flashing lights on your STB as it activates.
- A message pops up on your screen to show you the STB's progress.
- If you don't see the message, you'll see a technical support number to call.
- When the lights turn green, your service is activated.