Activating your Set-Top Box (STB) is easy and works the same whether you're:
- Upgrading to a new Frontier® service
- Adding a new STB to another TV
- Installing it yourself
- Having a Frontier technician install it for you
For Frontier TV customers:
- Connect your router to your STB with the ethernet cable provided.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your STB and the other end to your TV.
- Your STB begins the activation process.
- A message pops up on your screen to show you the STB's progress.
- If you don't see the message, you'll see a technical support number to call.
- When the lights turn green, your service is activated. When you see a Frontier logo on your TV, you're ready to watch.