Let's clear your web browser’s cache and cookies.
On your computer:
- Find your browser's main menu button and look for Settings, Options or Tools. You'll find:
- "Clear browsing data" under "Advanced" in Google Chrome.
- "Cookies and Site Data" under "Privacy & Security" in Mozilla Firefox.
- "Clear browsing data" on the "Settings" tab in Microsoft Edge.
- "Delete browsing history" under "Safety" in Internet Explorer.
- Click and follow the onscreen instructions for your type of browser.
On your smartphone or tablet, go to your device's Settings.
- On an iPhone or iPad, you're probably using Safari. Scroll down and tap Safari, then scroll down to find "Clear History and Website Data". Tap to clear the data.
- On an Android device, go to Apps and find your browser. Tap on Storage and look for buttons to clear your cache and cookies.
Please select an option before you continue.