Frontier Service Changes

To change your service appointment:

To make the following changes, you must contact us. This is for your security.

  1. Change the billing name on your account:
  2. Upgrade or change your TV, internet or phone services, including adding channels or increasing your speed:
  3. Move your services to your next home:
  4. Turn on or turn off Temporary Hold/Vacation Service: You may be able to suspend your Frontier services for a period of time at a discounted rate.
  5. Cancel your services:

Recommended Articles

Create My Frontier ID

With your Frontier ID you can: Log in and manage your account: pay your bill, set up or change Auto Pay, change your preferences, and more Access your voicemail (for digital ...

Change My Password

You have different passwords to keep your Frontier services secure. Which password do you want to change? Your Frontier ID Password is for paying your bill and logging in to My ...

Create or Change My Account Passcode

Your security is a top priority. To protect your account information, we are asking you to create a 5-digit account passcode. Each time you call Frontier, we’ll ask you for your ...