Automated Troubleshooting is currently available to existing FiOS®, Vantage™ by Frontier®, and High-Speed Internet customers. If you're having trouble with your internet connection, TV signal, or phone, Automated Troubleshooting may resolve your issue.
How it works:
- Frontier checks to ensure all your services are being provided to you as expected.
- If any services are not set up or functioning properly, we will make immediate adjustments to update and restore those services.
- Frontier resets your router.
- When Frontier automatically troubleshoots your services, those services may be interrupted for a period of 2–4 minutes.
- Rest assured, automated troubleshooting of your services will not affect billing, channel lineups or any recorded programs.
To request Automated Troubleshooting, go to our Troubleshooting page and log in with your Frontier ID if prompted.