If you're having trouble connecting to the internet, try these tools and tips.
Should you reboot?
If you have no connection, check to see if there is a service outage in your area before you reboot your equipment.
Enter your billing telephone number* below.
Billing Telephone Number*
To receive text messages from Frontier with outage updates, call 1.800.921.8101 to hear a recorded message about outages in your area. Then choose the option to receive a text message when service is restored. You may also get service updates by following us on Twitter or Facebook.
If you are having an issue, call 1.800.921.8101. You may also contact us on Twitter or Facebook.
*This is your Frontier telephone number or the first 10 digits of your Frontier account number.
1. Automated Troubleshooting Tool
- Go to our Troubleshooting page and log in with your Frontier ID if prompted.
2. Equipment Reboot
- Follow these reboot directions if you can't log in to use Automated Troubleshooting.
3. Support Wizards
Frontier® FiberOptic Internet Customers:
- Can't connect to my FiberOptic wireless network
- Can't connect when plugged into my FiberOptic router
Frontier Internet Customers:
- Can't connect to my Frontier Internet wireless network
- Can't connect when plugged into my Frontier Internet modem
- Slow internet connection
- Wireless signal disconnects
- Can't get to web page